Monday, July 28, 2008

I love my mom

A couple weeks ago, my mom called me and told me that she had just gotten out of jail. I hadn't gotten this sort of call in years. I asked her what happened, and she told me she took two ambien, went to sleep, and woke up in jail. Today, mom went to her hearing where the police who put her in jail told the judge exactly what happened.

The police, hanging out in front of the station, were alerted to my mother's presence when they heard a loud crashing noise at five second intervals. My mother, in her huge boat of a car, was driving on the SIDEWALK across the street from the station, hitting the big cement flower pots as she went.

Let's hope she can keep her license.

3 comments:

Annie and Berkeley August 7, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! Oh, and that story about your mom is hillarious!

Annie and Berkeley September 26, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

You really need to update your blog. I check it all the time but to no avail.

Annie and Berkeley October 8, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

I hate to break it to you dorothy but your blog is boring. Really boring. I have commented 3 times on the SAME post. I love you anyway.