Friday, October 17, 2008

Today

So, today, lots of things happened.





1. Nathaniel got up early and woke me up.




2. I told him that his tie worked with his shirt.




3. I may have lied, I'm not sure.




4. I fell back asleep.




5. I woke up at 10:00.




6. I missed my class.




7. I read every blog I have ever heard of and more that I hadn't heard of.




8. I took a pill to stave of the morning sickness.




9. But you already knew that I'm pregnant, right? That I'm 10 weeks along, due May 16th?




10. I thought so.

9 comments:

Tess October 17, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! Oh I'm so excited for you guys! So, I need to fix my blog with your picture in their to include "baby Ward." Oh man! I'm seriously so happy right now. What GREAT news!

camjackieward October 17, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

So you lied to me when I asked you the other day? Thanks a lot. Just kidding, I understand! We're really excited for you guys, that will be great! Oh and this was a much better way of telling everyone than Nathaniel just telling people. Way to go, but you still have a long way to beat us on creativity :)

Lexi October 17, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

You tricky girl! I loved that post. Congratulations, I'm so excited for you guys!

Amy October 17, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy October 17, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Don't worry Dorothy, you didn't miss much in Employment Law. Your posts are awesome.

Paul W. Nash October 17, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

I've been sleeping in until 10 this week too, but not because I'm pregnant...I'm just lazy. Congratulations on being preggers!! You are seriously so blessed!!!

JenB October 18, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

Congrats! We are so excited for you. Kids are so fun. Bummer about the morning sickness. I hope you get over it soon!

Liz and Grant October 19, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

That's pretty sneaky, congratulations!!!

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. October 20, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

Congrats! And, yes, I sometimes read every blog I can ever find also. Luckily, today it was yours!
- sora Hill