Thursday, June 9, 2011

How we did family stuff together mostly


So I finally put our pictures on our computer, and this is what we have:

Summer in Provo being cute in the car:


Mother's Day flowers:

I wasn't joking when I said that Summer eats butter whenever she can get her hands on it:



Then we took a trip in the car from Provo to DC. Summer pooped and we have the diaper-change-in-a-random-field pic to prove it:

And Daddy Nathaniel brushed her hair: 

And forced her to give him a hug:

I was trying to get some great shots of the scenery (I love wide open flat spaces - I can't help it). The problem was that I was driving. Nathaniel got sorta mad.

Summer was a doll on the way. See?

 Nathaniel hooked up the ipod to the back of the driver's seat and Summer was good enough to let Curious George entertain her the whole way:

Cars wasn't quite as successful:


Nathaniel, mad that I'm taking pictures of him:

Me:

I love windmills:


Here is one being shipped in on a truck. I get a big kick out of this sort of thing:

We ate at Cracker Barrell and Summer loved the food but what she really loved were the rocking chairs:


And our new apartment! Summer prefers to eat on the floor:


We went to the zoo and saw a cheetah:

And lots of other stuff, but we got sick of taking pictures. Summer did show everyone that I'm Mormon, though:


I made this:

And Summer is cute.

And here is our sectional that no longer smells like dog:

And I went to Georgia for my 10-year high school reunion and this is the only picture I got there:


Hmm, here Summer is being cute...in Utah:

I'm taking tips from Haley Rencher and grabbing a camera instead of screaming and throwing crap at the wall (luckily, I don't care at all about this lipstick, so I picked a good thing to start with).


And this is from President's Day weekend:

Yeah, families are good.

4 comments:

Paul W. Nash June 9, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

How is it that Summer keeps looking older but you and Nathaniel keep looking younger? I miss you guys a ton. When are you coming to visit us?

Dorothy June 10, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

Paul, how old do we look? You make me laugh. And when are you coming to visit us?

Haley and Mitch June 12, 2011 at 9:29 PM  

Hey! I made the blog!! :) I love the pictures. My favorite is Summer sleeping (or trying to sleep?) with her hands over her ears. Very fun post.

Amy June 16, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

Somehow I missed this post and didn't notice it until today! I love seeing all the photos of you guys!