Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hey Look I Have Kids!

I haven't done a pictures post in a while, so here is some of the stuff I have cluttering up the hard drive. 



"Hey, Mommy! Look, I'm in a pickle!" For reals that's what she said.


Sweet sleeping Henry

He loves his graham crackers

And he doesn't share.

I didn't intend for this to be a picnic, but that's what happened.

I tried to take a cool picture of myself and post it on Instagram because all my pictures are of my kids but I chickened out.

This is what happens when you leave yogurt out on the counter.

Is it just me or does this girl look sooooo old?!?

Oh my goodness I love her.




Playing with the baby goats at Grandma's house.

He was around 24 hours at this time.

 That's all for now!


1 comments:

Alan May 16, 2013 at 11:08 PM  

Hooray for pictures! And baby goats! I won't lie, I really really liked the goat.