Sunday, October 18, 2009

What Happened to This Blog?

I got a job. That's what happened to this blog. The past couple of weeks I've been busier and I thought I didn't have time to blog. But tonight I remembered that I want Summer to have tons of pictures of herself when she was a baby, and I don't take them unless I'm blogging. So I'm going to start again.

She's asleep so the pictures will have to wait, but I do want to share this quotation from C. S. Lewis:

[God] has infinite attention to spare for each one of us. He does not have to deal with us in the mass. You are as much alone with Him as if you were the only being He had ever created.

1 comments:

Kami October 19, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

So glad to hear that you'll be posting more often! Yeah. I love reading your blog! Congrats on the job! I love that quote. It really touched me so thanks for sharing it.