Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Two Month Stats and Ugly Sleeper Pics

Our sweet little Summer baby had her two month check-up yesterday. She has a umbilical hernia (like her mom) and a laryngeal web (like her dad). Here are her stats:

Head circumference: 32nd percentile
Height: 22nd percentile
Weight: 44th percentile


She’s the cutest little chunk ever! Her percentiles for her 2 week appointment were 25% for head circumference, 5% for height, and 10 % for weight, so no one can accuse me of not feeding my child enough. See? Check out those cheeks!



Sorry about the ugly sleeper. I always put her in cute clothes and plan on taking pictures and then she winds up pooping all over them. I really think she’s learned how to aim. I want to be upset, but I can’t help be impressed when she has squirted up. How she defies gravity like that will never cease to amaze me. And I just blogged about poop. Sorry. Anyway, here are some pictures of her; just pretend it’s a cute pink and blue sleeper with flowers all over it.




2 comments:

Tess July 2, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Once you blog about poop, there's no turning back. :) Your daughter is darling. I didn't think the sleeper was ugly at all...I was too busy looking at her cuteness.

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew July 3, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Your baby Summer is so beautiful! She is so tiny!! I agree with Tess I think her sleeper is cute because she makes it cute!